24 November 2008

Father's Hands

It crossed my mind to quite tonight, lay down and give up the fight
But then your spirit fills my soul and now I kneel so contrite
Forgive me God for living and Walking on my own
For it is you that give me breath and you alone
With my back to the past and my face turned forward
I stand here Lord wondering what you will lead me toward
You break me down and show me I am nothing but weak
So humbly I come and lay my life and heart at your feet
Take everything Father, take all the aspects of me
Mold them and make them whatever you will me to be

No comments:



"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness, For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people, For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry, For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day, For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." 
— Audrey Hepburn

Followers